CLI v0.19.1 has been released
The new version of the CLI is now available. You can upgrade using
- check-system output is less cluttered by running only venv checks by default, use --docker flag to perform docker related checks.
- Added possibility to enter path to Python installation during CLI configuration, use python that is added to path by default.
- Downgraded survey dependency because of bug that printed prompts twice on Windows
- Check internet connectivity before verifying credentials for a clearer error message
- CLI now uses separate environment backend instead of central backend
- Update shortcut icon to new house style
- Clear command is retried 5 times when it fails
- Raise error when trying to start app with ‘venv’ folder not present
- Fixed broken link to welcome page of docs in demo app