Plotly view

Hi Support,
In a new application we would like to use the @PlotlyView instead of the @WebView. However, the @PlotlyView seems to use only a small part of the available area to plot. Is there a way to use more of the available area?

An example:
With @WebView

With @PlotlyView

Hi Bart,

Thanks for reporting, it seems to behave that way only when using the PlotlyAndDataView, not when using the PlotlyView in isolation. I will raise the issue internally and check if we can address this.

Hi Bart,

This has been fixed, the chart in PlotlyAndDataView will now take up the full height. It will be out soon.

Hi,

Just like Bart I still get an empty graph when trying to plot anything other then a simple list like in the example from the tutorial. I’ve tried to plot a single column dict as well as a pandas serie.

Could you give an example?

Thanks!

Bart

Not sure if my problem relates directly to this thread, but I don’t get a scroll bar in PlotlyView when dealing with very wide graphs. In this case I can only see part of the graph and the default plotly buttons will also get stuck in the part that is not shown and there is no way for the user to access them.
I have switched to Webview for now, but I hope this can be solved in the future! Thank you!