Which tool versions are you using?
Isolation mode: venv
When trying to enter fields after pressing a SetParamsButton my NumberFields do not update but other fields do. After saving the entity and refreshing the page the fields are filled out.
I expect the NumberFields to be entered after pressing the SetParamsButton
I’m having a hard time clearly visualizing the order of events you are describing. Would it be possible to provide a minimum working example of the problem you’re facing?
Hopefully the screenshots below help out.
First, this is (a part of) my parametrization. The entity is nothing more than a collection of fields representing soil parameters. This together allows the user to create a soil type with custom parameters. However, the users wished to be able to select a soil from table 2b of the NEN and enter all parameter fields with the parameters of this table with the click of a button. This gives the user the opportunity to finetune just a few parameters without having to enter each field manually.
If I enter a soil from table 2b such as Zand, Schoon, Los and I press the button to enter the parameters the following happens. As you can see only the vertical consolidation field has been entered. This is a TextField, all the other fields are NumberFields.
A snippet of the method connected to the SetParamsButton. The method does nothing more than collect a dictionary containing all the parameters for the given table_2b_soil_type (in my case Zand, Schoon, Los) from a bigger dictionary called TABLE_2B_PARAMETERS and returning them in a SetParamsResult with the correct parameter field names.
During debugging I noticed that if I printed the entities params after using the SetParamsButton all the Fields were known with the correct values. This triggered me to try refreshing the page and if I just save my entity and refresh the page the entity looks like this.
As you can see, all the fields are now entered correctly. I hope this clears up my bug report.
Thanks for the elaboration. I’ve managed to recreate the issue as well and it seems to me you’ve stumbled across a front-end problem here.
I’ve made an issue in our internal tracker and hopefully this will be picked up soon. I will keep you posted on that in this topic.
Our FE team jumped on this issue rather quickly and a fix has already been rolled out. As far as I can tell the bug is fixed on the environments I have access to.