Email address and token not registered at Viktor

Hi
All of a sudden i get an error when running viktor-cli saying my email address and token are not registered at viktor.
i have run the configure and checked the credentials and get again the same message

(venv) C:\Users\nbouwman\viktor-apps>viktor-cli.exe configure
? Please supply the development environment (press enter to skip and keep current): dev-nbouwman-volkerinfra-nl.viktor.ai
? Please supply the email address your development account is registered on (press enter to skip and keep current): xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx.nl
? Please supply the token for your development account (press enter to skip and keep current): [? for help] ************************************************************
Exiting because of an error: the provided email address and token are not registered at VIKTOR. Please rerun the 'configure' command with valid credentials

What should i do?
Is this because i didnt attend the community day?!! :rofl: /s

Is this because i didnt attend the community day?!! :rofl: /s

No we arenโ€™t that strict;)

Letโ€™s check a few things:

1. Open C:\Users\nbouwman\.viktor and locate the credentials file, check that there no trailing spaces present and values are correct. The environment should read: "dev-nbouwman-volkerinfra-nl.viktor.ai".
  2. Manually check with curl (in cmd) if the values in your configuration file are correct:
curl -i -v https://sys.viktor.ai/verify/ -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d "{\"dev_name\": \"{INSERT_EMAIL_HERE}\", \"dev_token\":\"{INSERT_TOKEN_HERE}\", \"subdomain\": \"dev-nbouwman-volkerinfra-nl\"}"

If all is ok you should get a 200 OK response here

I get the following response from the curl command

*   Trying 3.121.119.98:443...
* Connected to sys.viktor.ai (3.121.119.98) port 443 (#0)
* schannel: disabled automatic use of client certificate
* schannel: ALPN, offering http/1.1
* ALPN, server did not agree to a protocol
> POST /verify/ HTTP/1.1
> Host: sys.viktor.ai
> User-Agent: curl/7.79.1
> Accept: */*
> Content-Type: application/json
> Content-Length: 163
>
* Mark bundle as not supporting multiuse
< HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
< Allow: POST, OPTIONS
Allow: POST, OPTIONS
< Content-Type: application/json
Content-Type: application/json
< Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 09:02:16 GMT
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 09:02:16 GMT
< Referrer-Policy: same-origin
Referrer-Policy: same-origin
< X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
< X-Frame-Options: DENY
X-Frame-Options: DENY
< Content-Length: 63
Content-Length: 63
< Connection: keep-alive
Connection: keep-alive

<
{"detail":"You do not have permission to perform this action."}* Connection #0 to host sys.viktor.ai left intact

Phew! Thats a relief!

@rdejonge Any luck with this?

Sorry I was caught in some meetings.

The connection can be made so there should be no problem with your connection. You get this response when either the email address or the token is not valid. Do you by any chance still have the old .env file in your apps folder (which we used before the credentials file) with your VIKTOR_DEV and VIKTOR_TOKEN could you check the token against that one?

yes i had already checked it against my old .env file (dated september 2021).
and used that data for when i ran configure this morning.

I will send you a DM

Problem was caused by a deactivated account, solved by regenerating the token