Change options for row of Dynamic Array based on value in another column

I am using a Dynamic Array which has 4 columns, each row represents an element that needs to get a foundation. One of the columns determines if the foundation type of that element is a pile foundation or a shallow foundation. If the user selects the element to have a pile foundation I want the 3rd column in the DynamicArray to show a MultiSelectField with different pile types which the user can select. If the user selects the element to have a shallow foundation I want the 3rd column to ideally show nothing but an OptionField showing just โ€˜Not Availableโ€™ or something along those lines would be perfectly fine as well.

My question is if it is possible to change the contents of a column of a dynamic array based on the value in another column within the same row?

You should be able to set the visibility of a field within a row, based on a value in that row, using RowLookup or a callback function. This makes it possible to show a MultiSelectField in one row and hide in another, and the other way around for the OptionField.

See also User input, fields and buttons - Hide a field | VIKTOR Documentation