Be able to remove an app

Description of the limitation and why it is relevant to address

As an admin I want to be able to remove apps. Now Our apps page is poluted with some obsolete and erroneous apps. From Time to time I still get requests for workspace creation because the user can still see them.

related to Restrict app creation to admins - :bulb: Feature Requests - VIKTOR Community

Current workarounds

I added an image with a red cross as app icon and also added an “OBSOLETE” label but I don’t really like it this way.

I can think of another feature request where you should be able to add a status to an app (production, in-development)

Hi Wichard,

We are planning for this to be self-serviceable in the future. For now, however, you could send a list of the applications that you wish to have removed, and we will remove these for you.

Ah this FR is about my last line: Support organization with DTAP features on platform (Development, Testing, Acceptance, Production)

Hi!

With the latest platform release we have added the possibility to archive unused apps. Organization administrators and maintainers of apps can now archive redundant apps.

Regards,

Raoul

2 Likes